Qlik’s Data Integration platform, when combined with our Analytics Platform, delivers the industry’s only end-to-end approach to Active Intelligence, where technology and processes trigger immediate action from real-time, up-to-date and trusted data to accelerate business value across the entire data and analytics supply chain.
Active Intelligence is a key outcome when customers modernize their analytics, and underpin their digital transformation and cloud strategies with a real-time data integration backbone. Our ranking as a Challenger in the latest Gartner 2021 Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools* is a testament to our corporate strategy and alignment around a unified data integration vision. Just a few recent proof-points that show how we’re leading the charge in this space:
- We were recognized by Gartner as the fastest growing Data Integration vendor for the second year in a row. According to Gartner, “Qlik grew 46.6% in 2020 to reach $153 million in data integration revenue, comfortably the highest growth in the top 10 vendors by market share.”
- More than 350,000 databases – a more than 70% jump from 2020 – migrated to the cloud using Qlik Data Integration technology, which leverages our expanded partner ecosystem, including companies such as AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud.
- Forrester Consulting, part of Forrester Research, published a new research report, titled “The Total Economic Impact™ Of The Qlik Data Integration Platform,” which reported enterprises experience a 306% ROI and$12 million in savings – in the first three years alone.
- We’ve continued to augment our cloud product and innovation pipeline in support of our Active Intelligence vision, including with the launch of Qlik Cloud Data Services. Qlik Cloud Data Services is designed to replicate data in near real-time from on-premises source systems directly into Qlik Cloud, making it easier than ever to execute analytics on relevant and timely data in the cloud.
- We acquired Blender.io (now known as Qlik Blendr) to expand our iPaaS capabilities. Purpose built for embedded SaaS use cases and enterprise integration workflows, Qlik Blendr expands Qlik’s ability to deliver Active Intelligence through its end-to-end data integration and cloud analytics platform.
- G2 recognized Qlik a Leader in data integration software within the ETL tools category, specifically for Qlik Replicate. G2 is the world’s largest tech marketplace, offering customers the chance to review products and services.
We are proud of the work we’ve done, the work we do today and the work we will continue to do in the future. None of that could happen without the loyalty of our customers and partners. Thank you, and I look forward to our continued partnership, growth and success in the years to come!
*Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Data Integration
Tools, Ehtisham Zaidi, Eric Thoo, Nick Heudecker, Sharat Menon, Robert
Thanaraj, 25 August, 2021.