Energy and utility companies must meet the growing demand for energy while also reducing impact on the environment. This undertaking produces massive amounts of data. Qlik’s energy and utility analytics allow you to combine data from many sources and freely explore and analyze that data to make smart, data-driven decisions such as:
- Improving efficiency by optimizing supply chain and midstream costs
- Mitigating emissions through facility and equipment improvements
- Understanding customer behavior and improving customer service
- Guiding new research and technologies to pursue
- Reducing downtime and increasing output
Qlik’s spatial analysis capabilities help you uncover location-based insights by overlaying maps with layers of geodata. For example, a midstream natural gas company can bring together and visualize complex performance data from interstate, intrastate and local distribution pipelines to improve efficiency and adapt to shifting market dynamics.
Qlik’s augmented analytics uses AI and machine learning to suggest insights and analyses, helping users find the key insights in their interactive dashboards.