At the start of 2021, Omdia interviewed 103 Chief Data officers from government agencies across Asia Pacific to learn about their challenges and successes post-pandemic.
Download the eBook, to view the results of the research and find out:
- How the public sector Chief Data Officer is being defined regionally
- CDO views on data governance
- Key challenges CDOs are facing post-COVID
- Key priorities for CDOs to tackle post-COVID
- How the technology strategy within central and state government agencies is shifting