A key competitive differentiator between businesses today is how effectively they can harvest internal and external data for actionable insights into their market, customers, products, and operations. For many organizations, the foundation for such data-driven business intelligence is an enterprise data warehouse (DWH) that integrates data from diverse operational systems and transforms it into a format to facilitate reporting and analytics. To improve the performance and value of their DWH initiatives businesses are increasingly turning to DWH automation technologies. The most innovative and comprehensive DWH automation platform is Qlik Compose (formerly Attunity Compose), an enterprise-class solution from one of the leading makers of modern data integration software.
DWH Automation with Qlik Compose (formerly Attunity Compose)
Qlik (Attunity) software powers data integration and DWH automation for more than 2000 businesses worldwide, including smaller firms and half the Fortune 100. Qlik Compose (formerly Attunity Compose) data warehouse automation software simplifies, standardizes, and accelerates all phases of the enterprise DWH lifecycle:
- Data replication from source systems to DWH landing area. Leveraging Qlik Compose (formerly Attunity Compose) seamless integration with the Qlik Replicate (formerly Attunity Replicate) data integration tool, you can easily configure and execute data replication jobs from nearly any type of source database or file system to major on-premises or cloud-based data warehouse platforms.
- DWH data modeling. The Qlik Compose (formerly Attunity Compose) DWH automation design studio lets you quickly design your own DWH data model, import a model from an external platform, or derive a model from the data source schemas.
- Data profiling and cleansing. Use Qlik Compose (formerly Attunity Compose) to automate and standardize the process of identifying source data gaps and discrepancies and enforcing data quality rules.
- ETL generation and DWH creation. Qlik Compose (formerly Attunity Compose) DWH automation software automatically generates the ETL code needed to transform source data from the landing area and load it into the data warehouse, in accordance with your defined data model. Qlik Compose (formerly Attunity Compose) automatically generates the physical DWH schema, supporting Inmon, Kimball, and Data Vault architectures.
- Real-time DWH loading. Use Qlik Replicate (formerly Attunity Replicate) log-based change data capture (CDC) technology to keep your DWH in sync with the latest operational source data —without impacting source system performance.
- Change management. Easily add new data sources or change the DWH data model and let Qlik (Attunity) DWH automation software automatically make the needed updates to ETL code and the physical DWH structure to support new business requirements.
- Data mart creation. Use an intuitive wizard to automate data mart design, build, and loading.
DWH Automation Benefits
With data warehouse automation powered by Qlik (Attunity), your organization can:
- Speed the implementation and shorten the time-to-value for new DWH initiatives
- Eliminate the errors and risks associated with manual coding of ETL instructions
- Reduce reliance on manual programming for launching and updating your DWH
- Capitalize on CDC-driven real-time data warehousing to keep your analytics and BI up to speed with fast-changing developments and opportunities in your market