Qlik offers two options for formal distance learning: live, instructor-led training (delivered virtually) and self-paced learning. Consider how the various elements of Qlik’s ‘distance learning’ training is designed to simulate many of the aspects of an ‘in-person’ training experience.
Imagine putting on a set of headphones and focusing on a hands-on task as you are led by the voice of an instructor. You can mentally remove yourself from the home environment and imagine yourself in a classroom setting, where the singular goal is to gain knowledge that allows you to more effectively and efficiently do your job.
When you have a question along the way, Qlik offers a ton of free resources, which are right at your fingertips to help you find an answer to that question at the moment of need. Below is my top-ten list of such resources:
- Everyone learns differently. For new users who favor
step-by-step approaches, we offer a variety of written tutorials via the
Qlik Help site for different deployment options, such as Qlik Sense on Windows and Qlik Sense Cloud
If you are interested in a more visual approach, we offer frequent Getting Started with
Qlik Sense webinars.
- To see Qlik capabilities in action, take a look at one
of our many on-demand webinars.
- You can also visit the Qlik Demo Gallery and the Qlik Gallery on
- As you try to apply what you learn, check out our
repository of more than 100 task-based videos via the How Do I…? video
series or our Tips and Tricks videos on YouTube.
- If you get stuck and need support, visit Qlik’s Support Knowledgebase to look up answers to questions
arranged by topic.
- Post a question to Qlik Community and crowdsource the response from nearly 100,000 Qlik Community
- As things continue to evolve and new capabilities come
out, check out the Qlik
Insider Webinar Series to learn about what’s new with Qlik products
- Technology alone is not the magic bullet. People need
to learn how to use these technologies. Qlik offers free self-paced training on
- Qlik is launching a free virtual 4-part Data
which includes a weekly webinar covering variety of topics related to data
- Finally, if you’re a brand new Qlik user and you want
to learn more about how to best leverage the Qlik ecosystem through your
learning journey, attend one of our Welcome to Qlik webinars.