Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2 is a highly scalable and cost-effective data lake solution for big data analytics. It combines the power of a high-performance file system with massive scale and economy to help speed time to insight. Data Lake Storage Gen2 extends Azure Blob Storage capabilities and is optimized for analytics workloads. Store data once and access it via existing Blob Storage and HDFS-compliant file system interfaces with no programming changes or data copying. We partnered with Microsoft to help customers learn more about real-time analytics, data lakes and how you can quickly move from evaluation to execution. On a live webinar entitled “Streaming Real-time Data to Azure Data Lake Storage Gen 2”, we explored the following questions:
- Why is real-time data important for driving business insights?
- What’s a data lake and why would you use one to store your real-time data?
- How can you use change data capture (CDC) technology to efficiently transfer data to the cloud?
- How can you build sophisticated analytic workflows quickly?
- Why is Azure Data Lake Storage Gen2 the best data lake for real-time analytics?
Streaming Real-time Data to Azure Data Lake Storage Gen 2 from Carole Gunst