We’ve enhanced customers’ ability to maximize their use of Snowflake and Qlik together through increased product integration and alignment across the company’s data and analytics platforms, including:
- Snowflake validation of both Qlik Sense® and Qlik Data Integration, providing confidence in the seamless integration of Qlik’s entire product portfolio with Snowflake
- Integration with Snowflake across all three major cloud platforms with the recent addition of support for Google Cloud Platform
- Qlik Sense Dynamic Views, which enables real-time push-down queries into Snowflake, is now available on all editions of Qlik Sense
- Performance optimizations for delivering real-time data to Snowflake, which also reduce costs associated with Snowflake Cloud Services consumption
- Qlik Data Integration trial available on Snowflake Partner Connect
- Ecosystem integration with fellow Snowflake technology partners to deliver end-to-end solutions, including support for machine learning with DataRobot and advanced data security with Secupi
Qlik has created multiple solutions specifically to help customers to maximize the value of their Snowflake investments. These solutions include Qlik applications to analyze Snowflake utilization and Snowflake security. We’ve also recently expanded the value of SAP data for Snowflake customers through Qlik Data Integration’s ability to ingest and automate the delivery of analytics-ready SAP data into Snowflake from any source – whether it’s from legacy SAP environments, SAP HANA or SAP application servers. And, for healthcare organizations looking to leverage data for frontline COVID-19 challenges, Qlik, Snowflake and DataRobot have recently delivered an integrated solution to leverage predictive analytics to help manage current and future capacity needs and reduce readmissions.
These enhancements and solutions have driven customer and partner adoption across the entire Qlik analytics and data integration product portfolio, now with over 200 joint accounts focused in the key markets of North America and EMEA.
In conclusion, as noted, we continue to see fast growing adoption of analytics in cloud data platforms, and now, we couldn’t be more excited about being named a Snowflake Technology Partner of the Year!