So, you may be asking, who fits the profile of a Professor Ambassador?
First and foremost, they are passionate about the Qlik Academic Program and the resources we provide to students and professors alike. They use these resources to help the students of today be the data workers of tomorrow.
Second, their enthusiasm for the Qlik Academic Program makes them active promoters of the program to their peers and students. They know that they can raise the program’s profile while energizing interest in how it can move us forward in addressing the challenges and seizing the opportunities of a data-driven world.
Third, they are willing to share their experience with the Qlik Academic Program at (virtual) events, in forums, on social media, in the press, through blogs, university publications and professional journals. They incorporate Qlik into their curricula and workshops, as well as make the Qlik Academic Program known to their departments, encouraging individuals to seek out Qlik Sense qualifications and other certifications.
In short, they understand that the key to being an ambassador is spreading the word in as many ways as possible, to as many people as possible, as often as possible. But, prospective ambassadors, what’s in it for you? There are quite a few benefits:
- Insight: Exclusive webinars with Qlik leaders, covering the latest trends in analytics and other industry topics
- Credibility: A digital badge to certify ambassador status and a featured online profile
- Exposure: Outreach opportunities to showcase your experience with the Qlik Academic Program via Qlik marketing channels or speaking engagements
- Perks: Discounts on Qlik events and other exclusive rewards
- Community: Connect with other professors across various fields and geographies
- Opportunity: Potential to advance your career including meeting university requirements for scholarly contribution beyond the classroom
As we head into the future, data literacy will become a crucial global educational and occupational currency. Equip yourself and your students for success by becoming an ambassador. Register now for the Professor Ambassador Program. Registration starts today and ends November 30, 2020.
All current Qlik Academic Program professor members are eligible to apply. If you are not yet a member, please register here.
Applications are open from September 1, 2020 to November 30, 2020 and the selected ambassadors will be announced in early 2021.
Click here to learn more and apply today.