Here are the top eight big data Influencers to follow on LinkedIn:
1. Ronald van Loon: Ronald is a recognized expert and thought leader in Big Data. His work focuses on data science, Internet of Things (IoT), predictive analytics, and business intelligence. He is a public speaker and a regular contributor to The Guardian, The Datafloq, and Data Science Central. His regular articles on LinkedIn are sure to provide value to your business.
2. Bernard Marr: Bernard is an international best-selling author, a keynote speaker, and a technology advisor to governments and organizations. He focuses on helping companies get more value from their data, and has in-depth knowledge of artificial intelligence, Big Data, blockchains, and IoT. LinkedIn has ranked Bernard as one of the world’s top five business influencers, so you can follow Bernard’s insights with confidence.
3. Carla Gentry: Carla is a data scientist and is the CEO of Analytical Solution. She has over 333,000 followers on LinkedIn, and regularly writes about important causes, technologies, and the impact they have on the world we live in. She always backs her insights with data, and has a unique view on predictive analytics, AI, machine learning and IoT.
4. Kirk Borne: Kirk Borne is the principal data scientist at Booz Allen Hamilton. He doubles as a public speaker, astrophysicist, and a big data & data science advisor. Kirk writes about next generation analytics and data science, machine learning and prescriptive analytics, and always provides his unique take on the subject.
5. Bob Hayes: Bob is an expert in data science, machine learning, and advanced analytics. He helps companies get more value from their data through data science, machine learning, and deep data analysis. Follow Bob to find articles and insights at the intersection of data science and the customer experience.
6. Josh Bersin: is the founder and principal at Bersin by Deloitte. His firm provides research-based information, benchmarking, professional development, and data-driven consulting. Bersin research is read by more than 60% of the Fortune 500, so you can take Josh’s advice at face value. After all, he is an educator, thought leader, and personal coach to HR and business leaders around the world.
7. Hilary Mason: Hilary is the GM of machine learning at Cloudera. Her interesting applications of data on life are all great reads. In her work as CEO of Fast Forward Labs, she aims to make her clients as smart as possible on all-things data science, machine learning, algorithms, and other high-impact technologies.
8. DJ Patil: DJ is the former chief data scientist for the US Government. With over 670,000 followers on LinkedIn, DJ shares articles and viewpoints on data science and its impact on the world. He was awarded the Department of Defense Medal for Distinguished Public Service for his work on national security, which the highest honor the department can bestow on a civilian. He’s currently “working on some new ideas” according to his LinkedIn profile, so be sure to follow this unquestioned industry leader for updates.
For more information on Attunity’s expertise in Big Data, check out the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools.