Beyond seeing the latest Qlik innovations, our unique end-to-end platform and the growing market embrace of active intelligence, many attendees also heard directly from real-world customers about best-practices when deploying Qlik alongside market leading cloud platforms. One standout was the number of customer sessions detailing real-world success in combining Qlik with Snowflake. Industry leaders such as ABB, Best Buy Canada, CSS, Harman, Novartis, SDI and Urban Outfitters all showcased how they leverage Qlik solutions with Snowflake to activate data for insights and action.
- ABB demonstrated how they combine Qlik Data Integration to feed Snowflake with SAP and other data sources to unlock the hidden value of data at scale and help create deeper insights faster.
- Best Buy Canada showed how they partnered with Accenture, Qlik and Snowflake to accelerate the delivery of the initial phase of a multi-phased data ecosystem modernization journey in the cloud.
- CSS outlined how they built a modern cloud data lakehouse with near real-time data ingestion and fully automated creation of analytics structures for rapid business insights by using Qlik Data Integration with Snowflake.
- SDI showcased ZEUS, their MRO technology platform, that digitizes a portion of the supply chain by leveraging Qlik and Snowflake to uniquely summarize activity for any supply chain manager.
These customer highlights were supported by several sessions where Qlik thought leaders showed the latest innovations and ways that Qlik and Snowflake together create impact. Key sessions included
- “Introducing Direct Query: SQL Pushdown in Qlik Sense SaaS” – Qlik’s Patric Nordström and Rocco Pecora showcased Direct Query, a new capability that allows users to build analytics applications that directly query cloud databases like Snowflake using SQL-based pushdown through visualizations and user filtering.
- “Operational Analytics for Qlik Replicate Data Pipelines, and Snowflake Performance in Qlik Sense” – Qlik’s Adam Mayer and Shelley Brennan highlighted the various Snowflake usage apps and templates Qlik has created to help IT managers get the detailed insights they need to optimize their use of Qlik alongside Snowflake, including the free Snowflake Monitor app.
To hear more about Direct Query and our other innovations powering the combination Qlik and Snowflake, visit booth 717 the upcoming Snowflake Summit, June 13-16 in Las Vegas. For additional information about how Qlik works with Snowflake, you can visit here.
And if you missed any of these great QlikWorld sessions, register today to experience the event on-demand!