Organizations that navigate this uncertain landscape successfully have a key attribute in common – the effective use of data at scale for decision making. At QlikWorld this year we recognize six organizations that embraced the power of active intelligence through Qlik to manage through these obstacles while also setting themselves for success going forward. The 2022 Qlik Global Transformation Award winners are:
- Leroy Merlin: Leroy Merlin is a multinational retailer with presence in over 12 countries, supporting people around the world in improving their living environment and lifestyle by designing and achieving the home of their dreams. The company has over 130,000 employees and supports 42 superstores throughout Brazil, which has seen a significant and continued increase in business due to COVID-19 and the rush for home improvement projects. Leroy Merlin Brazil leverages over six hundred Qlik Cloud® analytics applications to align and drive performance across every department, including Finance, Operations, Supply Chain, Marketing and growth projects. The organization has also adopted Qlik Catalog® to help provide the business with on-demand access to analytics-ready data to fuel the delivery of trustworthy, actionable data across all departments.
- Mayborn Group: For nearly sixty years, Mayborn Group’s mission has been to become the world’s most-loved baby company. As the parent group to the well-loved brand Tommee Tippee, the company has been solving real issues faced by parents the world over with inventive and innovative baby products that transform family life. The organization has been executing a digital transformation effort over the past few years and has accelerated its transition to Active Intelligence through the combined power of Qlik Data Integration, Qlik Cloud analytics and a global Data Literacy program. Mayborn Group has realized incredible efficiency gains and six-figure savings by consolidating systems and leveraging Qlik to drive its global analytics center of excellence strategy.
- Siemens Healthineers: Siemens Healthineers is a leading medtech company committed to helping fight the world’s most threatening diseases. By constantly bringing breakthrough innovations to market, Siemens Healthineers helps healthcare professionals deliver high-quality care to make the best possible decisions – from quick, early diagnoses to the most effective treatments and follow-ups. Qlik is the foundation of its efforts to elevate the ability of everyone at Siemens Healthineers to leverage state-of-the-art technology for BI reporting and analytics. The organization is now enabling over 13,000 employees every year with Qlik, with hundreds of experienced citizen developers in the business spread out to over forty countries around the world. With the recent move to Qlik Sense® SaaS, Siemens Healthineers expects to accelerate their transformation strategy through the cloud while enabling team members with recent innovations such as Qlik AutoML™ and Qlik Application Automation®.
- Tata Consultancy Services: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that has been partnering with many of the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys for over fifty years. A part of the Tata group, India's largest multinational business group, TCS has over 592,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in forty-six countries. TCS has transformed their internal processes with an enterprise-wide deployment of over seven hundred Qlik dashboards across more than seventy groups to drive data democratization and bring the power of actionable insights into the hands of 20,000 decision makers, including the CXO level. With Qlik, TCS has realized incredible efficiency gains, with 80% faster availability of critical operational information, reduction of reporting development from months to weeks and 90% reduction in analytics related data storage requirements. Most recently, Qlik enabled tracking and proactive measures related to organization-wide COVID vaccination efforts for more than 400,000 employees, not only reducing disease spread but saving $2 million in people hours due to reduced leaves over a five-month period in 2021.
- Amref: With headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya, Amref Health Africa is the largest Africa-based healthcare nonprofit, serving millions of people every year across thirty-five countries in sub-Saharan Africa. Starting as the Flying Doctors bringing surgical services to remote communities, Amref now focuses on strengthening health systems and training African health workers to respond to the continent’s most critical health challenges. Amref uses Qlik to deliver better health outcomes through evidence-based decision-making and drive more impact in target communities through increasing transparency. For example, Amref is currently leveraging Qlik to monitor COVID-19 vaccine distribution across different countries in Africa, which helps to identify vulnerable populations and support closing the vaccine inequity gap across the continent.
- Engage Together: Engage Together® is an organization focused on ending human trafficking and protecting vulnerable populations around the world. Created by the Alliance for Freedom, Restoration, and Justice® (AFRJ) and powered by Altus™, the organization offers a transformational community assessment and mapping tool, known as the Engage Together Project, for communities to strengthen insights, strategies, partnerships and resources to combat human trafficking. Working with partner Pomerol Partners, Qlik is delivering an analytics community assessment and mapping tool to enable community and state leaders across the United States to better understand and partner together on strategies and resource allocation to engage communities on minimizing trafficking risks, strengthening intervention efforts, and increasing care for all victims of labor and sex trafficking.
Congratulations to all our winners, and we look forward to helping them and other organizations create certainty through data with Qlik. Follow QlikWorld Online as it unfolds on Twitter via @Qlik and #QlikWorld.