Today, Gartner again recognized us as a Challenger in the latest Gartner 2020 Magic Quadrant for Data Integration Tools. Gartner gave us high marks for being proven in data replication scenarios, ease of use and automation, and market momentum. According to Gartner, “Qlik has successfully integrated its Attunity acquisition with the rest of its portfolio, including Qlik Data Catalyst (now Qlik Catalog) and Qlik Sense to support a consistent experience – from data ingestion/integration, to data cataloging, to real-time and batch analytics. Through its partner momentum (for example, strong OEM support with popular cloud infrastructure providers such as AWS and Microsoft Azure), Qlik has registered significant revenue and market mind share growth year over year.”
Today’s Magic Quardrant is yet another proof-point that Qlik’s modern approach to data integration is unique in addressing the challenges of organizations that are rapidly moving data and analytics to the cloud. Here are a few more proof-points from the last 12 months:
- Recognition by Gartner as the fastest growing vendor in Data Integration according to their new Market Share Analysis: Data Integration Tools, Worldwide, 2019. According to the new July 2020 Gartner report, “The primary cause of this growth is that Qlik continues to improve its existing capabilities within data integration.”
- Qlik Data Integration technology has been used to move over 200,000 databases to the cloud through our deep commercial and technical relationships with AWS, Azure and Google. No other vendor can match our proven performance, scale and real-time cloud data integration capabilities.
- Qlik Data Integration leads all major vendors in user review ratings according to Gartner Peer Insights. We are most proud of the fact that 100% of Qlik user reviews in the last 12 months indicated that they would recommend Qlik Data Integration!
- Growing adoption of the end-to-end platform of Qlik Data Integration and Qlik Data Analytics with customers like Vancouver International Airport.
- Snowflake recognized Qlik as their 2020 Partner of the Year for Data Engineering, and together we launched a variety of joint solutions, helping many of the largest enterprises successfully deploy real-time cloud data warehouses with minimal development resources.
- Our recent survey with IDC shows that companies that have stronger data-to-insights pipelines, driven by strong data integration capabilities, see double-digit increases in revenue, profit and operational efficiency.
Thank you to our customers and partners for making us a part of your journey to the cloud. It’s been a wonderful ride so far, and we look forward to many years of continued innovation and success along the way!