The key capabilities that Attunity will be demonstrating are:
- Automation of the complete data warehouse lifecycle – including design, creation, management and updates without coding
- Automated generation of data transformation and ETL logic – substantially reducing implementation cost and resources
- Real-time data delivery for analytics – from over 40 transactional sources using low-impact change data capture (CDC) with optimized integration via Attunity Replicate
- Self-service data mart creation – and immediate availability in Snowflake to address a wide variety of analytic use cases
- An agile, model-driven approach – making it easy to add, modify and redeploy on the fly
The Snowflake Summit has over 120 customer presentations including several of Attunity’s customers. Be sure to see these presentations:
- Devon Energy: From Many Pools to Just One Modern Data Lake: You’ve implemented Snowflake, or you’re about to. What’s next? How about consolidating all of your hard-to-handle, underperforming solutions into a single repository? For years, Devon Energy had an underused data lake, a cumbersome data warehouse, unstable enterprise data sets, and an unmonitored open database. Find out how the natural gas exploration company consolidated this into a modern cloud data lake with Snowflake, Databricks, and Attunity. Devon’s consolidated data analytics platform now provides governed access to all users, and it has streamlined operational support and tooling. In addition, it has more closely aligned IT teams with their business counterparts. This session is in the Beyond the Data Warehouse track and will be on Tuesday, June 4th from 11:30 AM – 12:15 PM.
- Be the Match: Using Data and Analytics to Cure Blood Cancer. Hear the incredible story of Be the Match and how leveraging data is directly enabling the organization’s goals to save more lives through the democratization of cell therapy. Mike McCullough, CIO, will discuss their journey, from recognizing the need for a modern data & analytics platform to defining the vision and sharing the progress towards realizing it. This session is in the Beyond the Data Warehouse track and will be on Wednesday, June 5th from 11:00 AM – 11:45 AM.
- PACCAR: Trucking Your Data to a Single Source of Truth: PACCAR is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of premium light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF nameplates. PACCAR also designs and manufactures advanced diesel engines, provides financial services, information technology, and distributes truck parts related to its principal business. Come to learn how PACCAR is continuously migrating data to Snowflake from a wide variety of sources, including SQL Server, DB2 on iSeries, DB2 on zOS, IMS, Oracle, SAP, and AWS sources. These data flows enable analytics, master data management, and application modernization workloads that deliver digital business value. The session is in the Integrating and Streaming Data track and will take place on Tuesday, June 4th from 3:30 – 4:15 PM
- REI: Taking Real-time Data for a Hike: REI is a national outdoor retail co-op dedicated to inspiring, educating and outfitting its members and the community for a lifetime of outdoor adventure and stewardship. REI used Attunity’s change data capture (CDC) technology to move real-time data from multiple sources (like Oracle and SQL) to the Snowflake Enterprise Data Warehouse on AWS for supply chain and SKU analysis.The session is in the Integrating and Streaming Data track and will take place on Thursday, June 6th from 2:15 – 3:00 PM
Please stop by our Booth #P5 and the happy hour on Tuesday, June 4th that is sponsored by Attunity. See you there!