We launched a number of new initiatives to proactively manage our carbon footprint at events and furthered our work with partners like the United Nations and others to positively impact communities across the globe. All those efforts and more are detailed in our published 2022 Impact Report.
Some of the key highlights in the report include:
· Our work with the United Nations and nonprofits using Qlik software including Direct Relief and Medair supporting responding to emergencies around the globe;
· Our efforts to reduce our own impact on the environment and our programs to support customers, partners, and global organizations, such as the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) and C40 Cities, to do the same;
· Our commitment to Race to Zero initiatives including our own emissions targets and hosting sustainable events on the QlikWorld tour through our partnership with Climate Vault;
· Our progress to engage with our supply chain and measure our Scope 3 emissions work with them to reduce emissions;
· Advancing our global program of DE&I with the support of Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), including Black Alliance, Latinos Unidos, LGBTQ+, Women in Technology, Qlik-Able, and Qlik Vets ERG;
· Our commitment to data security and protection, business ethics, and other globally recognized sustainability metrics to meet the expectations of our customers.
We are also excited to look back at a few awards that signify others taking notice of our work:
· Qlik and C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group were recognized as a winner of the 2022 Data4Good Awards, hosted by CDO Magazine and EDM Council.
· Qlik was awarded with the 2022 Tech Cares Award! Presented by TrustRadius, the award recognizes exceptional B2B tech companies working hard to bolster corporate social responsibility.
It is thanks to my 2,500 colleagues at Qlik that we continue to lead in all areas of global sustainability. And we are just beginning as we welcome our Talend colleagues to join us in our mission. Watch as we continue to help transform businesses and drive sustainability initiatives throughout the global community.