These individuals are some of our most active participants
of the Qlik Academic Program who fully utilize the free software, training
resources and qualifications that we provide to university students and
educators. The members of our 2023 class are:
- Dr Nassir Ibrahim, Lecturer in Technology Innovation, teaching at Birmingham City University in the United Kingdom
- César Brochero Castel, MBA Professor in Business Intelligence and Analytics and Founder of QuAlytics Chile, teaching at Universidad de Palermo and Universidad Católica Argentina in Argentina
- Blerim Emruli, Senior Lecturer in Informatics, teaching at Lund University, in Sweden
- Javier Leon, Adjunct Professor in Business Intelligence and Analytics, teaching at Saint Joseph's University, Drexel University, Rowan University, and Villanova University in the United States
- Sumitra Purushottam Pundlik, Senior Assistant Professor, teaching at MIT Art Design Technology University Pune in India
- Dorina Kabakchieva, Associated Professor at the Department of Information Technologies and Communication, teaching at University of National and World Economy (UNWE) in Bulgaria
- Angelika Klidas, Lecturer Data and Analytics, teaching at the University of Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands
- Marisa A. Sánchez, Professor, teaching at Universidad Nacional del Sur in Argentina
- Angel R Monjarás, Business Intelligence Diploma Professor, teaching at Instituto Tecnologico Autonomo De Mexico (ITAM) in Mexico
- Dr. Michael Baskara Laksana Adi Siek, Deputy Head of Business Information Systems Program, teaching at Binus University International in Indonesia
Meet the Qlik Academic Program Educator Ambassadors for 2023
We are thrilled to be recognizing the efforts of these individuals to help the Qlik Academic Program to achieve its mission - to create a data literate world, one student at a time. Each ambassador has been selected through a self-nominated application process, where they were required to answer various questions covering their motivations for becoming an ambassador, and to evidence their passion for upskilling their students in analytics over the past 12 months.
This year, we are excited to select 10 ambassadors, 3 new ones and 7 returning ambassadors whose efforts continued to impress us. To thank them for their efforts, our ambassadors will receive exclusive benefits such as webinars and discussion groups with Qlik leaders, opportunities to showcase their experience with the Qlik Academic Program and the chance to grow their network with other educators across various fields and geographies.
Throughout 2023 our ambassadors will continue their advocacy for the Qlik Academic Program and help us to reach even more students and educators with our free resources. Stay tuned over the coming months for more in-depth profiles on each of our ambassadors, and get to know who they are, what they teach and why they are so passionate about bridging the data literacy skills gap!
Learn more about the Ambassador Program and how to apply for future classes.