These individuals are some of our most active participants of the Qlik Academic Program who fully utilize the free software, training resources and qualifications that we provide to university students and educators. The members of our 2022 class are:
- Jerry Roek, Adjunct Faculty in Statistics and Business Analytics, teaching at Texas A&M - San Antonio, and Southern New Hampshire University SNHU in the United States
- Javier Leon, Adjunct Professor in Business Intelligence and Analytics, teaching at Saint Joseph's University, Eastern University, and Villanova University in the United States
- Angelika Klidas, Lecturer in Data and Analytics teaching at the University of Applied Sciences Amsterdam in the Netherlands
- Blerim Emruli, Senior Lecturer in Informatics, teaching at Lund University, in Sweden
- Dr Jean-Yves LE CORRE, Associate Professor of Practice teaching at Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University in China
- César Brochero Castel, MBA Professor in Business Intelligence and Analytics and Founder of QuAlytics Chile, teaching at Universidad de Palermo and Universidad Católica Argentina in Argentina
- Dr Nassir Ibrahim, Lecturer in Technology Innovation teaching at Birmingham City University in the United Kingdom
- Marisa A. Sánchez, Professor teaching at Universidad Nacional del Sur in Argentina
- Mario De Felipe Pérez, Lecturer of Data Visualization teaching at Fundacion Escuela De Organizacion Industrial in Spain
- Angel R Monjarás, Business Intelligence Diploma Professor teaching at Instituto Tecnologico Autonomo De Mexico (ITAM) in Mexico
Meet the Qlik Academic Program Educator Ambassadors for 2022
We are thrilled to be recognizing the efforts of these individuals to help the Qlik Academic Program to achieve its mission - to create a data literate world, one student at a time. Each ambassador has been selected through a self-nominated application process, where they were required to answer various questions covering their motivations for becoming an ambassador, and to evidence their passion for upskilling their students in analytics over the past 12 months. This year, we are excited to select 10 ambassadors, several new ones and 4 returning ambassadors whose efforts continued to impress us. By way of thanks for their efforts our ambassadors will receive exclusive benefits such as webinars and discussion groups with Qlik leaders, opportunities to showcase their experience with the Qlik Academic Program and the chance to grow their network with other educators across various fields and geographies.
Throughout 2022 our ambassadors will continue their advocacy for the Qlik Academic Program and help us to reach even more students and educators with our free resources. Stay tuned over the coming months for more in-depth profiles on each of our ambassadors, and get to know who they are, what they teach and why they are so passionate about bridging the data literacy skills gap! Learn more about the program and how to apply for future classes.