Burlington, MA — Attunity Ltd. (NASDAQ CM: ATTU), a leading provider of data integration and big data management software solutions, announced today the expansion of its Attunity Data Integration platform to include comprehensive support for Google Cloud Platform (GCP), including Google Cloud Storage and Google Dataproc. The expanded solution supports data movement from major enterprise databases and mainframes, as well as applications such as SAP, to accelerate cloud data lake adoption as well as analytics and artificial intelligence (AI) initiatives.
To benefit from modern analytics today, enterprises are looking to the cloud as a key data hosting architecture for its scalability, elasticity and cost-efficiencies. To leverage cloud’s benefits, organizations need to integrate and ingest enterprise data across on-premises and cloud platforms efficiently while reducing the traditional manual development efforts required for creating analytics-ready data lakes. Attunity now accommodates these needs for GCP with its flexible and high-performance data integration platform that is designed to move data at the speed of change to advance business initiatives.
Attunity’s support for Google Cloud Platform enables companies to:
- Deliver real-time data into Google Cloud – Using advanced log-based change data capture (CDC), Attunity natively unlocks enterprise systems to deliver data and metadata changes into Google Cloud in real time.
- Automate the creation of analytics-ready Hadoop and Hive data sets – Attunity efficiently moves enterprise data into Google Cloud Storage and automatically creates the schema and structures in Google Dataproc to create and continuously update Operational Data Stores (ODS) and Historical Data Stores (HDS) – with no manual coding.
- Rapidly deploy Google Big Query Data Warehouses – Attunity automates continuous data loading into Google Cloud Storage in formats optimized for direct access by Google Big Query.
- Migrate or Replicate to Cloud SQL Databases – Attunity automates bulk data movement and continuous loading from on-premises databases, including mainframes, and applications such as SAP, to cloud-hosted databases including Google Cloud SQL.
- Save time and budget on cloud development – Attunity’s universal and high-performance data integration and ingestion solution reduces the traditional time-intensive manual development efforts typically required for moving data and creating analytics-ready cloud repositories.
“With the expanded offering of Attunity’s data integration solution now available on GCP, we are strengthening our collaboration with Google Cloud and empowering enterprises to easily and quickly migrate data to GCP for more timely cloud analytics,” said Itamar Ankorion, Chief Marketing Officer at Attunity. “Our solutions for Google Cloud, supporting a wide range of data sources, help our customers reap the benefits of public cloud deployments, enable real-time analytics and allow businesses to enhance operational efficiencies.”
Attunity, a division of Qlik, is a leader in modern data integration enabling enterprises to employ DataOps for analytics to drive transformative insights for better business outcomes. Attunity’s Data Integration platform accelerates the discovery and availability of analytics-ready data by automating real-time data streaming, refinement, cataloging and publishing. Attunity empowers companies to lead with data, uncover revenue opportunities, improve customer services and further their overall data literacy.
Trusted by Fortune 1000 enterprises, Attunity provides software directly and indirectly through partners including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, Google, SAP, Oracle, IBM and Hewlett Packard Enterprise. For more information, visit www.attunity.com.
Qlik’s vision is a data-literate world, one where everyone can use data to improve decision-making and solve their most challenging problems. Only Qlik offers end-to-end, real-time data integration and analytics solutions that help organizations access and transform all their data into value. Qlik helps companies lead with data to see more deeply into customer behavior, reinvent business processes, discover new revenue streams, and balance risk and reward. Qlik does business in more than 100 countries and serves over 50,000 customers around the world.
© Attunity 2018. All Rights Reserved. Attunity is a registered trademark of Attunity Inc. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.