Together with partners, we continue to advance and strengthen our commitment to sustainability and corporate responsibility, as illustrated in our just-published 2021 Impact Report.
Now, here’s just a sampling of what you’ll find in the report:
- Our work with the United Nations and nonprofits using Qlik software including Engage Together working to end human trafficking and Amref building advanced health programs throughout Africa
- Our efforts to reduce our own impact on the environment and our programs to support customers, partners, and global organizations, such as the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) and C40 Cities, to do the same
- Advancing our global program of DE&I with the support of Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), including Black Alliance, Latinos Unidos, LGBTQ+, Women in Technology and Qlik-Able
- Our commitment to SaaS, data security and protection, and business ethics, as well as globally recognized sustainability metrics to meet the expectations of our customers.
We are also excited to announce two awards that signify others taking notice of our work:
- Qlik and C40 Cities Climate Leadership Group has been recognized as a winner of the 2022 Data4Good Awards, hosted by CDO Magazine and EDM Council.
- Qlik has been awarded with the 2022 Tech Cares Award! Presented by TrustRadius, the award recognizes exceptional B2B tech companies working hard to bolster corporate social responsibility.
has earned a 2022 Tech Cares award for demonstrating a strong commitment to
corporate social responsibility,” said Megan Headley, VP of Research at
TrustRadius. “By working with nonprofits and other partners, Qlik has helped
provide humanitarian aid, combat human trafficking, and raise over $170,000 for
It is thanks to my 2,500 colleagues at Qlik that we continue to lead in all areas of global sustainability. And we are just beginning! Watch as we continue to help transform businesses and drive sustainability initiatives throughout the global community.