The Data Literacy Index, commissioned by Qlik and produced by Wharton School academics and IHS Markit, reveals correlation between company performance and workforce data literacy
• Index revealed organizations with a strong corporate data literacy exhibit up to 5% higher enterprise value
• While the majority of business decision makers recognize the importance of a data literate workforce, less than 20% are encouraging their employees to become more confident with data
• Global organizations - including Qlik, Cognizant, Experian & Pluralsight - join forces to build a data literate world for all
• The project brings together extensive educational and professional training resources, interactive assessment tools and access to a community of experts
• To learn more, visit: https://www.thedataliteracyproject.org/
Solution accelerates data delivery for analytics across SAP HANA®, data lakes and cloud environments; to be demonstrated live this week at SAP® TechEd.
Qlik Recognized as Partner Driving New Joint Opportunities Built on Cloudera's Platform
Attunity Replicate and Attunity Enterprise Manager selected to enable a modern data architecture supporting millions of students.
Platform General Availability Accompanies Updated Community Experience and Expansion of Trusted Extension Developer Program
Solution accelerates cloud migrations and cloud data lake adoption on GCP with efficient and real-time data delivery.
Latest Release of Podium and Debut of Qlik Associative Big Data Index Accelerate Customer Ability to Drive More Value from Data
Attunity Replicate provides real-time data ingestion from mainframe to cloud for modern analytics.
New Cost-Effective Offer Makes It Easier than Ever to Deliver Analytics to the Entire Organization
Attunity’s Data Integration Platform delivers real-time data efficiently from several on-premises data sources to enable Customer’s strategic initiatives.
Global Logistics Leader Enhances Customer Alerting, Delivery Support and Proactive Insights Through Analytics