Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a values-driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
Now, we are looking for developers to Qlik R&D in Lund, Sweden. People who are as passionate about great user experience and a data literate world as we are. Join us in creating an awesome SaaS enterprise solution that helps our users unleash the full power of the Qlik Associate Engine!
On our Management Console
We take delight in creating and deploying to production, small increments of value frequently and without drama to our users. We are committed to continuous deployment and the art of continuous improvement.
We take pride in driving and nurturing an inner source development philosophy, sharing our work and engaging with our developer community directly through tools like GitHub and Slack. We are committed to an awesome developer experience.
Underpinning all this are our Qlik Core Values and a set of guiding principles that we believe is key to our success:
• Be a role model: Fix problems — do not work around them, be a lazy developer and automate everything.
• Embrace the community: Be a good open/inner source community citizen, collaborate, listen, be supportive
• Stay current: Use de-facto standard technology, innovate, be curious
• Be agile: Iterate often, fail fast
How you will spend your time as our next developer
• Leading in feature development from planning and designing all the way through to test, delivery
• Driving and maintaining contributions to repositories within our product area
• Communicating with the community, supporting and gathering requirements
• Communicating and collaborating with developers, designers
• Being a highly valued member of a great team
You will be successful if you are
• Valuing team-work for results
• Passionate about learning new things and share knowledge with your team members
• Focused on delivering value to our consumers
• Effective in a collaborative environment
• An excellent software developer eager to learn new things
• Interested in developing solutions in an inner source environment
You will thrive if you are
• Taking initiative and serious about continuous learning
• Prioritizing simplicity and testability when writing code
• Passionate about data and its power to simplify decisions
• Investing in
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is located in Lund, Sweden. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik’s vision is a data-literate world, one where everyone can use data to improve decision-making and solve their most challenging problems. Only Qlik offers end-to-end, real-time data integration and analytics solutions that help organizations access and transform all their data into value. Qlik helps companies lead with data to see more deeply into customer behavior, reinvent business processes, discover new revenue streams, and balance risk and reward. Qlik does business in more than 100 countries and serves over 50,000 customers around the world.