Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
As part of the Qlik Software Security Team you will take part in maintaining and expanding the security posture of Qlik’s software and services. You will work within a dedicated team that strives for a proactive approach to software security, to deliver robust and reliable results.
• Working as part of the team to deliver status of features and products.
• Promoting and inspiring software security best practices and guidelines.
• Assisting stakeholders in designing, developing, and testing features with software security in mind.
• Performing security tests and audits of features and products.
• Producing threat models against proposed features and suggesting defensive countermeasures.
• Working with third parties to reproduce reported security vulnerabilities and liaise with R&D teams to develop fixes.
• Verifying the output of automated vulnerability assessment tools / scanners to identify false-positive findings.
• Performing penetration tests using manual methods and automated tools.
• Self-driven and results-oriented with strong will to succeed.
• Naturally organized with determination to deliver excellence.
• Excellent documentation & presentation skills.
• Driven in constantly learning new skills in the area of software security.
• Proven experience in a software security role.
• Comfortable with working with both Windows and Linux.
• Familiarization with standards and regulations such as OWASP, PCI, FIPS 140-2, SOC 2, ISO 27001 etc.
• Experience with mobile security (iOS. Android).
• Experience working with one or many of current cloud technologies, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud.
• Experience of working with micro services architectures.
• Experience of containerization and orchestration technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
The role is located in Ottawa, ON.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability, please contact email@example.com
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik is a leader in visual analytics. Its portfolio of products meets customers' growing needs from reporting and self-service visual analysis to guided, embedded and custom analytics. Approximately 45,000 customers rely on Qlik solutions to gain meaning out of information from varied sources, exploring the hidden relationships within data that lead to insights that ignite good ideas. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Qlik has offices around the world with more than 1700 partners covering more than 100 countries.