What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
The Sales Organization
The Sales Organization in Qlik is the primary connection to our customers and prospects; focusing on driving revenue in new accounts and expanding our presence in the territory's existing customer. The teams work geographically or are industry focused.
How you will spend your time as our next Inside Partner Account Manager
• An Inside Partner Account Manager (iPAM) is Single Point of Contact for emerging Qlik Partners, which are not managed by field based PAMs. The iPAM supports, motivates & drives partners to accelerate pipeline growth & quality, leading to increased Qlik revenue.
• The role is responsible for every facet of the partner experience & relationship with Qlik including: building the partner eco-system & partner capabilities, generating demand & pipeline, supporting key partner sales cycles & ensuring customer success & business value to secure renewal & expansion. The iPAM must provide guidance & structure to the Partner, overseeing effective enablement with the purpose of increasing the self-sufficiency of the partner.
You will be successful if you are
• Self-driven and results-oriented with strong will to succeed
• Must have an understanding of and the ability to position alternative Partner business and deployment models including on perpetual & subscription & on premise & cloud-based offerings.
• An effective communicator and able to analyze situations fast to act appropriately
• Proactive with a growth mindset
You will thrive if you are
• Successful track record operating with partner or customer organizations.
• Proven experience in software (technology) solutions sales with, through and to Partners.
• Bachelor or Master’s degree holder
• Fluent in Swedish and English, additional Nordics language would be an advantage.
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is located in our Barcelona office.
If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.