Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a values-driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
We are looking for a software engineer to join our team at Qlik R&D in Lund, Sweden. Have you got what it takes? We are an inspirational cloud native team with a reputation for developing delightful user experiences and delivering top quality customer service. We are responsible for rethinking the tenant onboarding experience of our latest SaaS offering and providing the admins with the data insights necessary to make informed decisions… and look awesome. Our mandate will grow as we contribute even more to Qlik’s vision of data literate world.
We are primarily a front-end cloud native development team with full-stack aspirations. Are you a backend developer curious about frontend? We work with modern JS, React and develop RESTful APIs using languages such as NodeJS and Go. Our micro-service architecture and modern development stack – Docker, Kubernetes, Grafana, Rollbar, SumoLogic – make for a pretty cool playground to develop and grow in. Excited?
We create and release small increments of value, with quality, multiple times per day and without drama. We are constantly evolving. Are you? We take pride in finding better ways to work and more ways to delight our users. We love data. No surprise!
At Qlik, we value Challenge, Moving Fast, Teamwork for Results, being Open and Straightforward and Taking Responsibility. You too? You’ll be joining a team committed to continuous improvement and be reporting to a manager invested in unlocking potential in you, your team and the community you belong to.
How you will spend your time as our next software engineer
• Provide technical leadership
• Defining and influencing architectural approaches used across Qlik’s software solutions
• Leading development – design, plan, develop, verify, integrate, release, monitor, support and maintain
• Driving and maintaining contributions to repositories within our product area
• Communicating with the community, supporting and gathering requirements
• Communicating and collaborating with architect, designers, and developers across the organization
• Being a highly valued member of a great team
You will be successful if you are
• An inspiring software engineer – staying current and curious
• Focused on delivering value – daring to test hypothesis
• Committed to continuous improvement – product, process and people
• Great communication skills – regardless of audience
You will thrive if you are
• Passionate about data and its power to simplify decisions
• Love taking initiative and serious about continuous learning
• Prioritize simplicity and testability when writing code
• Invested in building, nurturing and bridging small communities
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is located in Lund, Sweden. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability, please contact email@example.com.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.