What makes us Qlik
Qlik helps enterprises around the world move faster, work smarter, and lead the way forward with an end-to-end solution for getting value out of data. Our platform is the only one on the market that allows for open-ended, curiosity-driven exploration, giving everyone – at any skill level – the ability to make real discoveries that lead to real outcomes and transformative changes. We are a Values-Driven organization, operating over 100 countries with 45,000 customers around the world. If you think we are interesting, please read on – we may be looking for you!
As our next Full Stack Software Developer with the Qlik Cloud Services organization, you will create and release small increments of value, with quality, multiple times per day. You will constantly evolve and learn new things. You will join a high-performing team committed to continuous improvement and be reporting to a manager invested in unlocking potential in you.
As our next Full Stack Software Developer, you will:
• Join a team of developers owning many cloud based microservices, including: sharing, alerting, mobile, push notifications, feature flags and more backend services deployed in a multi-tenant SaaS solution supporting thousands of signups per month.
• Work on technologies supporting end to end features from front end user interfaces to back end scalable microservices supporting many thousands of concurrent users.
• Participate in all aspects of software engineering including designing, planning, coding, verifying, integrating, releasing, monitoring, supporting and maintaining of cloud scale services.
• Work effectively with other development team members and teams on all aspects of the process including design, implementation, testing, and documentation.
• Collaborate with managers, architects, site reliability engineers, quality assurance verifiers, and security office specialists to advance the team roadmap.
• Review architectural proposals to ensure a sound solution that doesn’t compromise expansion, scale, performance and robustness.
• Utilize an Agile software engineering process to continuously deliver and deploy quality and feature improvements in a cloud environment.
• Engage in sprint cycle around planning with estimation, daily scrum, demo and retrospective.
You will be successful if you have:
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is located in Ottawa, Canada.
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form