As we continue to advance and strengthen our commitment to sustainability and corporate responsibility (CR), we are evolving our CR strategy across a growing network of partners, businesses and NGOs, which now includes organizations working in over 100 countries.
It is with this increased focus that we are proud to release our 2020 Impact Report. The report showcases our unflagging support for the well-being of our planet and people, as well as our commitment to holding ourselves accountable to the globally recognized sustainability (ESG) standards.
A few highlights from the report include:
- Our work supporting the United Nations and 17 Sustainable Development Goals with analytics applications that help identify a wide range of barriers to planet and population health, which enhances sustainability missions worldwide.
- Our COVID-19 response, specifically how we partnered with organizations, such as Direct Relief, to combat the COVID-19 pandemic through a real-time, data applications to track the pandemic’s changing dynamics, enabling efficient delivery of supplies and care to those most impacted.
- Qlik’s focus on the environment and our partnership with C40 Cities, the global network of 97 megacities committed to urgent climate action. Qlik is committed to reducing our CO2 emissions to zero and helping other organizations to do the same through the use of data and analytics. C40 Cities, for example, uses Qlik to develop actionable data applications for its member cities. These applications include the Greenhouse Gas Emissions Dashboard, which presents complex emissions data in an easy-to-analyze format for members cities to find peers around the world that are experiencing similar climate hazards and learn how to respond through this network of data and experts.
- Details on the important Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) work we continue to drive within our own company and with community partners. As part of our DE&I program, we launched several Employee Resource Groups, including the Black Alliance, Latinos Unidos, LGBTQ+, Women in Technology and regional groups to amplify the DE&I program globally and focus on issues specific to various regions. Two of our leaders of these impactful groups are highlighted in a special interview section within the report.
- Our governance principles, which at their core emphasize innovation as the key to sustainable growth. Our commitment to the cloud, data privacy and protection, as well as business ethics represent just a few reasons why our customers choose to trust Qlik with their businesses.
Undoubtedly, our world will continue to be beset by climate change challenges, healthcare disparities and socioeconomic issues. Qlik’s commitment to sustainability and working with other organizations has never been more clear or important. Although we are proud of our work over the last decade, we recognize there’s still much more we can do – and we promise to continue to deliver our expertise in data and analytics and by “Leading Sustainable Action” with others to work together toward a more resilient, sustainable world.
Read our full 2020 Impact Report here.