Duration: 1 day
Recommended Prerequisites: Designer I (required), Designer II (required), Developer I (recommended), Developer II (recommended), At least six month’s experience developing QlikView documents
Who Should Attend: Senior QlikView Designers
This class coalesces existing material from previous QlikView classes in the Developer Series and presents new information and more advanced material in the most advanced Set Analysis training available in a packaged course from QlikView.
No courses are currently scheduled for this region.
Not finding a class in your area?
- Set Analysis Review
- Advanced Set Analysis
- Extending Set Analysis
- Error Checking Set Analysis Expressions
- What life was like before Set Analysis
- Dollar-Sign Expansion
- Set Identifiers
- AGGR Function
- Complete exercises using examples of each of these functions
- Modifiers with searches, wildcards
- $-sign expansion using functions and variables
- P and E Element functions
- Aggregated functions
- Data islands
- Concat() function
- Recognize problems with resulting data
- Define strategies for debugging
- Understand and fix errors
- Validate resolution
If the course you are looking for is not available in your location or you have other questions, contact one of our local training offices around the world.
Contact Training Now
Use the dropdown menu below to select a language in order to download a PDF of a course guide.