Analyze trends to capture market share and consumer loyalty. Build and manage the intelligent supply chain that can respond to consumer demand signals, delivering high levels of product availability. Simultaneously reduce transportation costs and focus on efficiency across all operations. Optimize marketing investment to maximize sales, margin, and return on investment.
Empower the consumer-driven value chain across the organization
Consumer Products companies are operating increasingly complex global supply and distribution networks. Close collaboration is required with suppliers and trading partners to gain real time visibility into business operations. Brand and category innovation requires deep consumer and shopper insights. In an environment of increasing cost pressures, profitability depends on identifying efficiencies across the value chain.
Using QlikView Business Discovery platform, Consumer Products companies can:
- Segment markets, competition and customers to understand and deliver maximum profit by category and brand
- Drive sourcing and procurement efficiencies
- Improve collaboration with partners and suppliers by providing visibility and data insights across the entire value chain
- Exert greater discipline in marketing campaigns, promotion management and pricing to drive enhanced outcomes
- Integrate retailer sales data, consumer sentiment insights and sell-through information to provide a complete picture of demand and product performance
- Synchronize operational processes using real-time production insights
- Ensure trusted and timely regulatory compliance by enabling drill-down visibility into quality assurance, product safety, and recall measures
The QlikView Customer Experience
Discover why Consumer Products companies around the world are using QlikView to overcome their Business Intelligence (BI) challenges and improve their overall performance.