Identify areas for cost savings. Respond quickly to regulatory inquiries. Analyze trade activity and assess performance. Understand exposures to assets and counterparties. Optimize trade life cycles and streamline operations.
Be more agile during turbulent times
Unprecedented market turmoil requires securities and investments firms to constantly adapt to an ever changing regulatory and competitive landscape. Wasteful costs must be eliminated while risk exposures are managed and client relationships are strengthened. Firms who can quickly analyze and adapt to market fluctuations and macroeconomic conditions are most likely to succeed.
Using QlikView, leading securities and investments firms worldwide can:
- Improve understanding of market risk, credit risk and intra-day liquidity
- Identify cost reduction opportunities and manage expenses
- Maximize effectiveness and profitability of trading
- Analyze portfolio and multi asset class investment performance
- Provide external clients with powerful self service analytics
- Optimize trade-life-cycles and streamline operations
The QlikView Customer Experience
Over 2,500 financial services institutions rely on the QlikView platform, including all of the top 5 securities and investments firms based in North America and Europe*, because it empowers business users and decision-makers, providing access to on demand analysis, insights and business discovery.
* 2011 "Forbes 2000" list