Qlik has an innovative, team-oriented and high-energy culture. We offer a flexible and exciting work environment, and plenty of opportunities for you to grow as a professional and as an individual.
As a Sales Operations Analyst, and team member of our rapidly growing company, you will have significant impact on our company’s growth and success.
• To engage directly with and build credible relationships with the country sales teams in relation to all sales applications in the organization and be seen as a strong value add to the business and success of the sales organization
• To be the expert of the Qlik quoting tool and associated end to end processes
• To ensure that all sales applications are used consistently across the country and drive accuracy and value-add in all data reporting.
• To capture, document, refine and improve key business processes that effect the business to ensure best practice is followed.
• To drive relevant enablement, training and support of the functionality and any new versions/enhancements.
• To maintain close communication with all end-users and Service Desk
• Ensure Sales are assisting the Sales Productivity team, accounts labelled correctly and account plan in place
• Work closely with Marketing Operations Manager, ensuring local Sales Operational overlaps are correctly managed
• Assist the partner community with QlikBuy or portal related issues if a partner manager is unavailable
• To own and deliver against all reporting requirements by the business and use KPIS to monitor and measure success.
• Accurate, consistent and on time reporting essential for sales organisational effectiveness
• Efficient allocation of technology support and training resources impacting the sales organisation
• Strong co-ordination with Regional teams and finance function
• Understand the forecast process in line with a sales methodology
• Experience working within a direct and/or indirect segmented sales organization in a sales operations role
• Knowledge of Sales Organisations, Quota models, Compensation plans
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgment and ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner
• Relationship Management
• Attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
• 3-5 years working in a similar role
• Financial background an advantage
• Highly competent IT & system skills in depth knowledge of Excel and Salesforce.com is required.
• Understanding of Software businesses
Does this sound like an interesting opportunity? If yes, please send us your CV and Cover Letter in English as soon as possible as we work ongoing with interviews.
Qlik is a leader in visual analytics. Its portfolio of products meets customers' growing needs from reporting and self-service visual analysis to guided, embedded and custom analytics. Approximately 40,000 customers rely on Qlik solutions to gain meaning out of information from varied sources, exploring the hidden relationships within data that lead to insights that ignite good ideas. Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Qlik has offices around the world with more than 1700 partners covering more than 100 countries.